PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following personal data about you:
- Contact details such as your name, address (including billing and delivery addresses), telephone number (including mobile number) and email address.
- Identification information such as your passport and other official identification details, information from a third-party money laundering check provider, Companies House information and your national insurance number.
- Details of your education and work history, including qualifications, roles, responsibilities and professional qualifications, and other information connected with your business (where you are a sole trader).
- Personal data including your age or date of birth, gender, marital status, family details and dietary requirements.
- Your social media handles, posts and information about your followers and the people that follow you.
- Details of financial and transaction data including purchases, orders, returns and refunds.
- Online browsing activities on our Website including which items you store in your shopping cart.
- Your usage of our App and your username and password.
- Information about the device you use to browse our Website or access our App including the IP address, device type, usernames, account details and passwords.
- Information connected with any purchases made on our Website or via our App including financial and transaction data.
- Communication and marketing preferences.
- Interests, preferences, feedback and competition and survey responses.
- Your real-time location.
- Correspondence and communications with us including relating to complaints, allegations, disputes and claims.
- Other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or a public Facebook page).
- Business information, such as where you are a sole trader, a partner or a company director.
- Creditworthiness, where we are required to undertake investigations in order to establish whether to enter into or continue a business relationship with you or the organisation you work for.
- Details of your performance when working with or for us or in relation to any project or work we are engaged in.
- Videos, photographs and audio recordings which you or other people take and provide to us or we take ourselves.
- Your usage of our IT systems when you visit our premises such as visitor internet and Wi-Fi facilities.
- Subscription Information such as when you subscribe to one of our blogs or other materials.
This list is not exhaustive and in specific instances, we may need to collect additional personal data for the purposes set out in this Notice.
Special Categories of Personal Data
There are limited situations in which we collect, store and use the following “special categories” of more sensitive personal data including:
- information about your race or ethnicity, religious beliefs and sexual orientation;
- information about your health, including any medical condition, dietary requirements, health and sickness records, medical records and health professional information; and
- biometric data including your height and weight.
Where we do collect any special category personal data, we will do so based on your explicit consent.
We may collect, store and use any criminal records information in relation to you; in which case we will do so based on legal obligation or your explicit consent.
WHERE DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA FROM?
We may collect your personal data directly or indirectly from you, for example when you:
- engage with us during our relationship with you or the organisation you work for;
- set up an online account on our Website and /or purchase products from us;
- download our App to your device;
- register to use our App, Website or other services we provide;
- communicate with us regarding one of our App, Website or services, to ask a question, report a problem or for any other reason;
- register for, attend and/or participate in one of our events or enter one of our competitions;
- enquire about a vacancy or apply to become an employee of ours;
- enquire about and/or become one of our content contributors; and
- raise a query, complaint, claim, legal dispute on behalf of yourself or the organisation you work for.
We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent or some other lawful basis for doing so including:
- professional bodies;
- credit reference agencies including those which carry out data cleansing services;
- organisations who carry out research and analysis;
- Companies House;
- social media platforms including such as LinkedIn; Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or public Facebook page;
- referrals and recommendations, usually given by other people who know you or have a working relationship with you;
- your employer or the organisation you work for;
- our professional advisors including lawyers, accountants and other advisors;
- your professional advisors including lawyers, accountants and other advisors; and
- Government, local authorities or relevant regulators.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store–you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
2250 W 11th St, Brooklyn, NY 11223-4325, United States (US)
Email: [email protected]